Providing document management services for all sectors with the Aviation Industry
The world of aviation creates extensive records, ranging from those that are importantly historic (often unique and virtually priceless) to those that MUST be retained by Law. A “single point of failure” cannot be risked in any case – the fiduciary responsibilities on all Management dictate that.
SDS Aviation WILL:
- PRESERVE your records in the event of a catastrophic failure (e.g. flood, fire, rodents/ insects, human error, vandalism, computer damage, viruses, etc.)
- CONVERT your data into useful and valuable Information. Sterile stored data transformed into active information – a new, vital, source of knowledge.
- OFFER you the potential of revenue-generation by creating saleable products on CD-ROM and/or pay-for-access to third-party users e.g. researchers.
Other benefits include:
- The release of valuable storage space
- Your information being retrievable in whichever ways you may require
- The improved Mobility of Management working at other sites who can have access to all documents (subject to access authorisation)
- Cost savings of Employees’ time by easy access when searching for and reproducing a stored document
Whatever your Information needs, the services provided by the SDS Group can handle them whilst simultaneously providing vital contingency provisions against the potential loss of the original records.
Please contact Mike Carrivick, Director of Sales, for further details on 07747 612840
Who is it for?
Aviation entities that could benefit from the SDS Aviation Document Management Service include:
- Aircraft & Engine manufacturers
- Engineering, Maintenance and Servicing companies
- Airlines, Business and Private aircraft operators, and Airports
- Aviation museums
- Air Traffic Service providers
- Aviation publishers and media organisations