Asbuilt & O&Ms
The SDS O&M Bureau provides a “One Stop” service of gathering and compiling all documentation required on new build construction for the O&M Manual.
From conception to completion, SDS O&M Bureau’s professionally aggregate documents, liaising with subcontractors, collating and arranging your manual and data into a readable, standard format, delivering it in hard copy (paper) or electronic output (O&M Manual). This includes certification, safety data, cleaning information, product literature, record drawings & design criteria, delivered in hard copy, on disc or via an online portal.
The team at the SDS O&M Bureau has completed over 600 O&M Manual projects to date for most of the UK principal contractors (and many building owners). The project team are informed of progress throughout the O&M Manual project via site meetings and regular updates from our office based co-ordinators and online Tracking System (PITS).
Using SDS O&M Bureau will enable you to:
- avoid delays at Practical Completion produce a quality O&M Manual
- deliver a fully indexed and searchable building O&M Manual
- maintain compliance with CDM regulations
- create a lasting impression with your client by providing them with quality documentation which they can use well after you have left site
Benefits of working with the O&M Bureau
Working with the SDS O&M Bureau eliminates the headache of having to produce quality Operation and Maintenance - O&M Manuals. Our team have produced over 600 projects and are expert in doing it. Using The O&M Bureau service ensures on time practical completion.
For building owners:
Your refurbished or new building will be easier to manage – our service will provide all the drawings, documents, permissions in a concise, searchable and updateable CDROMs/Living Solutions (on-line). The Complete O&M Manual provider.
For more information about our O&M services, visit our dedicated web site at www.sds-ombureau.co.ukClick here
also in this section...
Listed below are all of the other pages within the currently selected category.
- Property and Estates
- School Records
- Facilities Management
- Human Resources & Personnel
- Financial & Accountancy
- Legal Systems
- Board and Secretariat
- Roll of Honour & Military
- City of London & Livery
- Royal Commissions & Public Inquiries
- Gardens and Horticultural
- Clubs, Societies and Associations
- Museums, Libraries and Archives