Archive Manager is an ISAD compliant standalone application used to describe and manage historical archives. Used by hundreds of archivists worldwide it has a reputation for being comprehensive and cost-effective.
Archive Manager is the most appropriate choice for the majority of small archives and it is platform independent. This means it can be installed on Mac, Windows or Linux machines, so there is no need to worry about your organisation's IT infrastructure.
Archive Manager has a classification system which includes keywords, categories, collection types and functions. The documentation of items can be enhanced by attaching images, and item records may also be linked to external documents.
- Designed to meet the standards of small archives
- Support for the essential features of the museum systems
- Stored as an ANSI-92 compliant database
- Easy to install and maintain
- ISAD Compliant and SPECTRUM Friendly